Monday, June 9, 2008

A Blood Bath

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace" (Ephesians 1:7)

The sacrificial blood of Jesus is the most precious gift ever given to mankind. Purer than the purest gold. More precious than the finest silver. More costly than any jewel. More significant than any man's accomplishments could ever hope to be!

The blood of Jesus which was spilled at Calvary is the most unique, complete, perfect, sufficient, and effective sacrifice ever made or ever could be made.

The blood of Jesus saves, heals, delivers, cleanses, purifies, washes, redeems, restores, renews, atones, and totally provides for mankind whatever is necessary for total and complete redemption and restoration! And, it's all available to any who would repent of their sins and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. A simple transaction, 100% guaranteed – surrender all and lose nothing but gain more than words can describe!

Oh, the blood of Jesus . . . it still washes white as snow!

Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus for without it I would never have had access to You, I would never have experienced a relationship with You, and I never would have had anything to celebrate. But because of the blood that my Precious Jesus spilled, I can celebrate the new life You have given me through its cleansing power. Thank You, Lord, again and again and again for the Blood of the Spotless Lamb, Jesus Christ, my Redeemer . . . my Lord! Amen!

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." (Revelation 12:11)

© 2008 Jan Ross
All Rights Reserved

No comments: