Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Having Fun!

1.What time did you get up this morning?
About 7:20 … kinda early for me, but I was ready to get up!

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. After all, they're a girl's best friend.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
India Jones – Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Without a Trace

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice, and coffee.

6. What is your middle name?
Lynn

7. Favorite food?
Mexican and Chinese are great, but LOVE Japanese food on the hibachi.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver, seafood, and some of the non-typical meats.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Just plain potato chips.

10. What is your favorite song at the moment?
At the Top of My Lungs by Phillips, Craig & Dean

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Hyundai XG350L

12. Favorite sandwich?
Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato (with homegrown tomatoes)

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Selfishness, untruthful, obnoxious, loud

14. Favorite outfit?
Black slacks and black top (can you tell I like black??)

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where?
I'd choose to spend some time in Israel, without a doubt. But, I'd also like to visit Hawaii, and the Northeast (Maine, Vermont, etc).

16. What color is your bathroom?
Unique in that it is barn red plaid with outhouses on the border, trimmed with black wrought iron fixtures.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don't have one.

18. Where would you retire to?
We're already in our retirement home – the house my husband was raised in. I doubt we'll be moving again.

19. Favorite sport to watch?
I'm enjoying some of the Olympics. As far as sports, I can deal with college basketball (Ohio State or University of Kentucky) and some NASCAR. Just not too fond of much of it.

20. Goal you have for yourself?
To finish the many writing projects I have going on, to publish Today's Devotion, to be successful in ministry to the glory of God!

21. When is your birthday
May 5

22. Favorite flowers?
Daisies and Yellow Roses

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person. Mornings and I don't get along very well!

24. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to be a nurse, doctor, or lawyer. I think my heart for missions and ministry comes from that dream.

25. How are you today?
Busy – too busy to be doing this! LOL

26. What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to?
We don't have a specific date set, but we're working on going on a "Ignite Your Passion" tour with the book (Women of Passions).

27. Favorite game?
I love euchre and anything competitive.

28. Website(s) you spend the most time on?
www.christianwomentakeroot.com, www.heartofgodinternational.com, www.soldiersbibleministry.com, www.thechristianwoman.com, www.theisraelconnection.blogspot.com


29. What's for dinner tonight?
Haven't thought that far ahead yet.

30. An online friend you've never met but would love to someday
Mid Stutsman, Pam Telles, and so, so, so many more!!!

1 comment:

didget01 said...

I am interested in the Woman of Passion tour. Keep us posted