Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Unconditional, Uncompromising, Unfailing

"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
(Jeremiah 31:3)

God is love . . . and His love is perfect!

How many times do we doubt God's love for us? If you're like most, every time things go wrong or prayers aren't answered they way we suppose they should, the first thing that goes through our minds is that God must not love us as much as He loves others. This is nothing but a trick of the enemy to blind us to the fact that God's love is not only PERFECT, it is EVERLASTING, it shall NEVER FAIL, it is CONSTANT, it NEVER WAVERS!

Nothing can separate us from the love of God. His love draws us into communion with Him, into an increasingly intimate relationship whereby His love grows within us. He wraps His bands of love around us and draws us closer and closer to Him, very much to His pleasure! The closer we come to Him, the less we will be distracted by this world.

Allow His Spirit to draw you with His bands of love into that "secret place" where you will enjoy His presence beyond measure! And the next time the enemy attempts to tell you that the Lord doesn't love you, simply ignore it and thank the Lord for His unconditional, uncompromising, unfailing love!

God is love, and His love is perfect in every way!

Father, thank you for your perfect love. Thank you that I don't have to fear losing Your love because it is an everlasting, unfailing, unwavering love that you have toward me. Lord, You proved Your love for me through the sacrifice of the Spotless Lamb, Jesus Christ. How could I ask for more? Forgive me for sometimes doubting Your love. I will remember that it is constant; I don't have to earn it, and I cannot lose it. Hallelujah! You are truly awesome and Your love is indeed AMAZING! Amen!

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us." (I John 4:18-19)

©Jan Ross
All Rights Reserved

No comments: