Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quilting Patches of Life

It has been such an honor to work with Lori Wagner as a contributing author in her newest book, Quilting Patches of Life. Lori has blessed me in so many ways through her encouragement and her editing skills, but most of all her friendship. She never fails to put a smile on my face – the love of God is deeply ingrained in every note she's ever written to me. Thanks, Lori!

If you click on the picture, it will take you to a page where you can order your own copy of Quilting Patches of Life. I've seen the Table of Contents and know of the quality of several of the contributing authors. This book is destined to minister to you, encourage you, make you laugh, cry, smile, and nod your head. You can't help but be blessed!

God speaks to each of us so many ways. In my particular story, God spoke to me through my Mother-in-Law's quilts. I remember one day after we moved into her house, laundering some of her old hand-made quilts and hanging them on the clothesline out back. I stood on the back porch and looked out and there it was—a flower garden quilt blowing in the wind with Grandma's house in the background. I had to know more! I won't spoil the story for you, but just want you to know that this one quilt holds quite a history…a beautiful story of love and restoration.

My Mother-in-Law hand quilted too many quilts to count. Since we moved into her house, we are blessed to have several of them here. I love to display them, to listen to people's comments on them. But in the back of my mind I think, if they only knew the story behind 'that' one!

Order your copy today. It would make a wonderful gift this Christmas to your family and friends. You won't be disappointed!

_______________________
© Jan Ross 2007
All Rights Reserved

No comments: