Friday, September 5, 2008

Blogger Award Goes To ....

What a blessing! I'm delighted to accept my very first blog award. Thanks goes to Kathryn at Pure Wells. Kathryn has become such an encourager and blessing to me through her comments on the devotions and other posts on The Plumb Line. The really neat thing is that more than once we will unknowingly be posting the exact same topic as the Spirit leads us both in the same direction. Her insight into scripture and her heart are such a blessing; I know you will be blessed by visiting her site, too! (Be sure you do that!)

The rules say that, as a recipient of this award, I must pass it along to others, so the "I Love Your Blog" aware will now go to:

Mid Stutsman at The Israel Connection
Mid Stutsman at Mid's Point of View
LauraLee Shaw at LauraLee's Lifesong
Joanne Sher at An Open Book
Julie Arduini at Surrendered Scribe
Terri Tiffany at Terri's Treasures

For those of you who are recipients of the award, you are encouraged to paste the award on your blog. You'll have to save it to your hard drive (just right click-save) then use it as a picture on your blog. Then, be sure to pass it along to your favorite bloggers! (Better and more official rules can be found at Between Here and Home.)

Thanks again, Kathryn ... you're a blessing!
___________
© 2008 Jan Ross
All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Thank you so much, Jan! You are DEFINITELY deserving of this award, and I am humbled that you would pass it on to me. Thank you, sweet layd.

LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh, Jan, thank you so much! I'm honored that you would put my blog in a category with these others. You are my mentor in ministry, and I love everyone of your blogs, newsletters, stories and articles. Your ministry heart shines through everything you write.

Julie Arduini said...

Jan, you have no idea what this means. To look at these other names, and receive the constant help from you that you always give in a moment's notice, I can't believe my blog is listed. I so appreciate all you do (The prayer points for Romania are amazing, I've been working on that project all week). May the Lord bless YOU 100 fold for all you sow into Him each day.

Terri Tiffany said...

Thank you so much Jan! I was surprised to see that you have my blog listed:)) I can't wait to browse everyone else's listed here. I also like the look now of your blog!

Kathryn said...

Jan,

The pleasure is all mine! The Lord is using you (and your writing!) greatly.

"My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer." (Psalm 45:1)

Love in Christ,
Kathryn